Pilates is a range of slow, controlled, flowing exercises that bring mind and body together improving strength, stamina, mobility, posture and balance. It is adaptable and beneficial for people of all ages, at all levels.
Pilates is a great way to:
- Start getting fit
- Relax and reduce stress
- Improve strength, flexibility and stamina for people who are active already
- Reduce the risk of injury in daily life or when exercising
- Aid rehabilitation after injury
- Reduce and prevent back problems and other aches and pains
- Reduce the impact of ageing on joints and muscles.