- Classes run as half-termly blocks in line with the academic year, so are priced depending on how many weeks the term runs for (see timetable).
- Groups are small so you get lots of support if you need it.
- Before you join a class you’ll need to be in touch with me by phone or email. We’ll agree which class is best for you and if it’s a good idea to do a 1-1 session before you join.
- If you miss or want to repeat a class you’ll have access to a recording and also to a video archive in the members area.
- Equipment is provided, but if you want to purchase your own I have a stock of the small props we frequently use in the sessions – including spiky balls, soft balls and Flexi-bands.
- Classes include a wide range of exercises aimed to develop and maintain strength, stamina, balance, co-ordination, mobility, flexibility and general health and well-being.
- The contrasting movement sequences combine slow and controlled exercises with more dynamic and rhythmical which are adaptable to a wide range of aptitudes and abilities.
More details regarding class dates, times, prices and availability are in the timetable section. I’m currently taking bookings for the next half-term which starts w/b 6 September, running for 7 weeks, costing £49.00.
I do one class a week a on a Friday morning at 10.00 in Harberton Parish Hall. We resume after the summer break on 10 September. There’s a block payment system for this class, so sorry no drop-ins. A recording is available if you miss or want to repeat a class. You also have access to the video archive in the members’ area of this website.
You’ll need to bring your own equipment – a mat, maybe something to support your head, a pair of soft spiky balls, soft ball and flexi-band. I keep a stock of spiky balls, soft balls and flexi-bands if you want to purchase from me, otherwise there’s information on where to get them in the equipment section in the members’ area of this website.
The class is mixed ability and includes a wide range of exercises aimed to develop and maintain strength, stamina, balance, co-ordination, mobility, flexibility and general health and well-being.
The contrasting movement sequences combine slow and controlled exercises with more dynamic and rhythmical which are adaptable to a wide range of aptitudes and abilities.
If you’re interested in 1-1 or 1-2 sessions you can come over to the Sunrise Room, have them zoomed to you in the comfort of your own home. Sessions are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
If you don’t want to do a full hour you can book a block of half-hour sessions which works well for people who want to build up there own set of exercises to do at home, or find a full-hour too demanding.
“During lockdown, I have continued with my one to one pilates sessions twice a week. I have loved the online pilates – the comfort of doing it in my own home, the fact I don’t have to travel, and importantly, it has given me some structure to my week. I intend to continue with online pilates – the technology works well. but with the possibility of a face to face session once a month” Janice
If you attend classes or 1-1s or 2s you have access to recordings of the current class and video archive. If you just want to do the recording and videos it’s £25.00 per half-term block.
I’ll also try and do one live zoomed class a week, see the timetable for availability.
“I work with the videos on an almost daily basis. It’s really helpful to have them in chunks as I can do as much or as little as I have time for on any particular day. I also likes that the content always changes and develops each week, so I feel I’m progressing” Natascha