- Classes run as half-termly blocks in line with the academic year, so are priced depending on how many weeks the term runs for (see timetable).
- Maximum participants registered for a class is 12.
- Before you join a class you’ll need to be in touch with me by phone or email. We’ll agree which class is best for you and I’ll send you an online registration form. Once you’ve returned this form and paid for your block of classes you’ll have access to the members’ area.
- In the members’ area you’ll find an introductory video to do before the term starts. If you need it, we’ll also do a trial Zoom to make sure you’re all set up at home and good to go.
- Videos of the classes will be available to you, together with an increasing library of pilates sessions.
More details regarding class dates, times, prices and availability are in the timetable section. I’m currently taking bookings for the next half-term which starts w/b 7 September, running for 7 weeks, costing £45.50.
I’m delighted to be able to resume classes in Harberton Parish Hall from Friday 11 June. I’m now operating a block payment system for this class, so sorry no drop-ins. At the moment social distancing rules still apply in the hall. I’m also asking you to continue to bring your own equipment.
If you’re unable to make a class you’ll have access to a zoomed recording if you want to catch up.
If you’re interested in either Zooming or coming to the Sunrise Room for 1-1 or 1-2 sessions get in touch to discuss your needs and availability. Sessions are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
“During lockdown, I have continued with my one to one pilates sessions twice a week. I have loved the online pilates – the comfort of doing it in my own home, the fact I don’t have to travel, and importantly, it has given me some structure to my week. I intend to continue with online pilates – the technology works well. but with the possibility of a face to face session once a month” Janice
If you don’t want to do classes online you can have access to recordings of that week’s class which will be available for 2 weeks. These cost £20.00 per half-term block and are free if you’re already attending the village hall or a zoomed class. There’s also a library of previous classes in the members area of this website.
“I work with the videos on an almost daily basis. It’s really helpful to have them in chunks as I can do as much or as little as I have time for on any particular day. I also likes that the content always changes and develops each week, so I feel I’m progressing” Natascha